Orthodontic Assistant Program
This is our Orthodontic Assisting Program. You may also be interested in our Dental Assisting Course.
The Orthodontic Assistant Program at The Emerald School brings a high standard and many years of experience to dental assisting education nationwide. With a well-organized curriculum and high teaching standards are available. Now that you intend to build your career in orthodontic assisting, allow us to take the lead and direct you towards your future career. After successful completion of the 6 weeks course, you will receive a certificate.
In this course you will learn:
- How to prepare mouths for braces or other treatments with spacers, arch wires, etc.
- Applying and adjusting individualized appliances.
- Taking impressions.
- Taking x-rays and photos of mouths.
- Adjust braces.
- Preparing patients for examination and orthodontic treatment.
- Assisting dentist in procedures and handling any orthodontic emergencies.
- Taking and managing patient records.
Feel free to contact us for details about our 6-week course in orthodontic assisting and find out how you can take the first step towards your promising new career today!Enroll Today!